Sunday, October 30, 2022

All Occasion Card - double stamped vellum in a frame with leaf die cut embellishment

Here is another one of the cards I made with my pieces of double stamped vellum.  I stamped this one with a beautiful leaf and used my Creole Spice stamp pad on the back.  I embossed my frame with a leaf embossing folder (QCutz) and added the vellum along with a white bond backer.  I trimmed a piece of decorative paper a that coordinated a bit short and tore it in two which left me with a green gap.  I mounted my leaf focal element to my card front using 3D foam tape and then added three little leaves (TH) in green, purple and orange tied with kraft raffia as my embellishment also adhered with 3D foam tape.   A nice fall card!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments