Thursday, October 27, 2022

Christmas Card kits - Card #3 - colour printed tags over a torn background

I always make my last card kit a quick and easy one!!  This one features a colour printed tag (Homemade Gifts Made Easy) which I downloaded from the website and colour printed then trimmed leaving a white border.  These are all different which makes the cards all different because I simply chose coordinating papers and cards.  I did add a coordinating simple ribbon embellishment to the tags by adding a bit of ribbon from the front and securing the front and back with double sided tape and then flagging the ends.  I downloaded several sets of tags which worked very well for making focal elements on Christmas cards!!  

I cut a four inch square of decorative paper and tore in into two pieces and then mounted them to my card front.  I added 3D foam tape to the tag and positioned it over the gap at a bit of an angle.    Therese



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments