Thursday, November 03, 2022

All occasion card featuring a watercolured fall cabin scene over a collage background

I am working on cards for special occasions for my family!!  This one started with a dark green card to which I glued elements to create a fun background with a variety of papers with different textures.  Really like how it turned out!!  I watercoloured my little landscape with a cabin (publicdomainvectors org) to reflect the fall season.  When it was dry, I added some paper piercing with my pattern tracing wheel and three eyelets and then tied coordinating fiber to them.  I mounted it to a coordinating layer, punched the bottom with my scallop border punch (SU) then punched each scallop with a small hole.  To finish it off I added an embossed line using my score tool.  I mounted my focal element to my card using 3D foam tape.    Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments