Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Christmas card with a double stamped vellum with a holly theme, coordinating background and fussy cut holly embellishment

I had made one Christmas card when I was playing with double stamped vellum and so decided to make one more so I can send them to my card exchange partners for our December exchange!!

I used a holly stamp which I white embossed on the front and stamped in green on the back.  I backed the vellum with a piece of white cardstock so it would be shown to best advantage.  I layered these two behind an embossed frame. I chose a coordinating Christmas background, tore in two and mounted the two pieces to a large green card.  I mounted my vellum element to my card using 3D foam tape and then added my two fussy cut holly leaves as my embellishment.  I stamped them in green on light green cardstock, fussy cut them and painted the berries with red nail polish.  Once they were dry I layered them and then mounted them to my card overlapping the frame.  These will be off to my partners in today's mail.    Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments