Monday, February 20, 2023

Large birthday card with a fast car and embossed flags and stripes


 Grandsons are growing up and now interested in cars!!!  I created this card for one of them.  I started with a large red card that fit in an envelope from my stash.  I added this very cool square background paper and then added embossed stripes in red and green which were embossed with gears (TH - Sizzix) and Diamond Plate (CB).  I tucked three little green flag under the stripes which were also embossed (Diamond Plate CB, Lattice SU, Checked TH Sizzix).  I laser printed the car (CLKER) after I added the greeting with a font.  I ran my pattern tracing wheel on all four sides and then mounted it over the stripes using 3D foam tape.    Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments