Friday, November 17, 2023

Christmas Card Kits featuring triangle trees and gold stars


 I have made up 40 kits of this Christmas card design for my sister to use with the kids at her daycare.  I trimmed cardstock and decorative paper into a variety of different sizes and then glued them onto
coordinating card fronts which fit in a set of gold envelopes from her stash.  They will be relatively easy to put together.  I embellished mine with dots of glitter glue but they could use paint with a qtip to make white dots or a little snowflake stamp or small snowflake punchies to decorate the background and/or the trees.  Kids have no trouble making things their own so I expect the final results will be very unique to each child.   Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments