Saturday, December 23, 2023

Birthday card featuring a little bear with a gift, pastel background paper and little ribbon flags

My youngest grand daughter will be three this month.  I have prepared this card for her birthday!!!  I created a peach card to fit in a large pearly peach envelope from my stash and added a layer of coordinating pastel paper (SU).  I watercoloured the little bear and gift (Cre8tive Hand) to coordinate.  I ran my pattern tracing wheel on each edge to create a line of paper piercing.  I layered it with a pieced layer of peach and green before adding four little coordinating ribbon flags.  I trimmed the top and bottom with scallop decorative scissors and pierced each scallop with a push pin to echo the paper piercing I used on the image.  I added clear glitter to the gift's ribbon and the little butterfly.  A fun card for a little girl turning three!!  Therese
 

1 comment:

Please leave your comments