Saturday, February 10, 2024

All Occasion card featuring a beautiful feather sticker, a vellum and embossing and a glue seal

Another card for my stash!!!  I created my card using light yellow cardstock.  The front was a little short so I added a green section on the bottom and overlapped a little strip of turquoise over where they meet.  I embossed the rest of the card using a ferny embossing folder (CB).  I added the feather to a small piece of hand decorated paper and the coloured it with Sharpie markers - worked really well!!  I added paper piercing to the edges and then trimmed a piece of turquoise vellum in about the same size and arranged them on the embossed area.  I added some fibers to the corner using hot glue and then added the yellow hot glue seal.  You can check out a few more cards with hot glue seals and read about how they were created here!!   Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments