Wednesday, March 27, 2024

March Card Club - Card #3 - stamped images on book pages with ribbon and coordinating backgrounds


For our last card, I had stamped images on a rectangles of book pages.  We then embellished them with a bit of watercolour.  I added some to my edges as well.  Next, we tied on a coordinating satin ribbon with a double knot.  This element was adhered to a rectangle of coordinating cardstock which we trimmed on the bottom with punches or decorative scissors.  After adding our backgrounds to our cards we added our focal element with 3D foam tape.  It was fun to dig through my stamp collection and find stamps that fit the size I needed - some had never been stamped before.  I used black embossing powder on mine but they could easily have been stamped in any black permanent ink for the same effect.  A quick and easy card to finish off our creative evening!!  Therese



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments