Friday, June 21, 2024

Card kits - Card #2 - large coloured focal elements over a full background with strip of colour in between

For the second set of 8 card kits I embellished colour printed images and used them as focal elements.  They are all different so the cards will be fun to make up.  This one and three others are baby themed because there are babies coming in her extended family.  This baby boy one was made up as the sample so it would be ready for the weekend when she goes to see the new baby.  

For this card I added several lines of paper piercing to the hand decorated background (paste paper) using my pattern tracing wheel and added a strip of yellow to echo the yellow in the onsies on the clothesline (PIxabay) over the background on my card front.  I added some paper piercing to the colour printed image then adhered it to the card front using 3D foam tape.  

Therese


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments