Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Cardmaking - several batches for butterfly and Thinking of you cards for IWIN

My sister came for a visit and we worked on cards for IWIN which vulnerable people in our communities.  It is always so satisfying to make these cards because they have so few criteria - at least one butterfly and a "thinking of you" greeting.  We just go with it and combine as many things as we want and try new layering methods or new ways to use standard materials.  I bought a bag of butterfly diecuts at a garage sale earlier this year and so we used some of those on our cards.  There were some 3D ones in there as well so they were added to our cards.  They will be packaged and I will bring them to my daughters and she will drop them off to the office for me.  I have 90 in this batch.  Therese








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments