Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just loved this stamp with all the mail boxes in a row!!! I watercoloured the image which was stamped with black Staz On. The little red circle embellishes the tab which I created with the slot punch. The front of the card tucks in under the tab. Added the greeting tag with cording. Am just loving my punches for creating cool tags for my cards!! I used my 1/16" punch to create a hole on the spine to pass the cording through and also to create a bit of a depression on the card's front edge so the cording would stay in place.
To create a hole in the spine use your punch to create a half of a hole on the spine. When opened up there is a whole hole!! Use a punch appropriate to the size of your fiber or ribbon. Again, half of a hole on an edge will give your fiber a place to tuck into and keep it in place once it is tied.

One of the girls in class painted all the mail boxes in vibrant colours!! A reminder to me that it is what makes us different that adds spice to life!! Celebrate it!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments