Thursday, May 17, 2007

You may recognize this card design from one of my previous posts but I have uploaded it to highlight the decorative paper I have created and used.
When my colour cartridge on my inkjet printer ran out of yellow ink I thought I would see how many pages of full colour I could print with the cyan and magenta ink there was left considering it was going to be wasted if I just threw the cartridge away.
I printed 200 sheets of full colour before I ran out of magenta and just decided I would call it quits after more than a full day of printing pages!! I printed these pages on heavy weight colour laser paper.
The bottom decorative paper on the card is one of these printed sheets! I added some stamping of flowers and sprigs to add more interest.
You will see several more examples of the paper in the next few posts!!
I created this card for a silk flower challenge with my card club group. We traded hydrangeas last month and challenged ourselves to create with them for our card exchange this month. I really like this simple and cute purse card design!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments