Monday, November 05, 2007

Criss Cross card

These cards are from my October cardmaking session!! I found this idea - the Criss Cross card - on the Splitcoaststampers.com site - a wonderful resource for cardmaking and stamping in general!! I really like the way this card presents and allows you to tuck a few little things inside - gift cards, gift certificates or a little treat like tea or chocolate!! I modified the original design so it can be made with 8.5 x 11 cardstock. I cut 4.25"x11" and then folded it in half. I cut a triangle diagonally off the front and glued it to the back. In the picture, the fold is on the left and the triangle I glued in place is on right. You have to be careful not to glue too deeply on the right hand and bottom side so the pocket will accomodate the insert. This design is very versatile and can be made up for any season or occasion by varying the decorative paper and the accents!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments