It has been a while since I uploaded any art here. I started this book for the challenges on the Altered Book Canada list I am on. It was just the perfect size - pretty close to 5x7! I thought the colour was perfect for the kind of book it was going to end up being once it was altered. I used my Doodle Block Alphabet dies to cut the letters and just let the yellow of the cover show through. Added black Sharpie to the spine to cover up the title, the edges of the cover and between the spine and the covers - just a little interesting doodling. I will consider adding more doodling to the cover as go along but for now that seemed to be enough. I am looking forward to doing the challenges and filling this book with art. I will add the scans of my first challenge next!