Monday, June 23, 2008

My Art - fat book mingle page

Here is the fat book mingle page I made for June!! Started with another scrap of that great watercolour paper!! Added a transparency with a large C on it using gold photo corners leaving a margin on the left for binding. I added "olour" with Letraset rub on letters from many moons ago!! I added the words "Why does ...sing?" with a fine tip marker right on the watercolour paper. On the back of the page I added a layer of "Caught in crystal" which uses a piece of acetate covered with ink or paint onto which you lay some tissue paper. In this case I used acrylic paints for good effect. I used a fine Sharpie to add the verse and then my info!! I am enjoying the alpha mingle and am trying to work in art supplies I have on hand.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments