Friday, June 06, 2008

My Art - tip in pages for journal

Finally got this one off the camera! The theme for these 9x12 pages was nature. I usally do nature themes in greens and browns so decided to think outside the box and worked with pink and blue this time. Worked out well. I started by choosing the vellum quotes and collaged papers all around them. I added some layered calendar pages for more visual interest and a few 3D items for more texture. I did do a bit of stenciling on the right hand page as well. It was fun to dig through my collection of collage "stuff" to find pieces that worked with the colour and nature theme.
Thanks for checking out my art!!

Therese

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:29 pm

    Therese
    I have not been to your site for a long time and I wanted to tell you I really enjoyed looking at your art since your April Mingle . Love all of it and hope it will motivate me to do some more too. Miss hearing your voice on byhand! Another Byhandartist ~ Judy L

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments