Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Art - Make and Take for cardmaking

Created this little handout for promoting my cardmaking sessions at a community fair on Thursday afternoon!! They turned out pretty cute and give practical information such a nice twist! Handed out a few, though I had prepared over 30! Ever optimistic!!
I finished them up this morning and will use them to promote by classes by having them in my handbag to handout when I meet people around town.

These are 2.75" x 2.75" or so. I used a word processing program to print out the inside information - 6 to an 8.5"x11" sheet. I folded them, stamped them and then cut up some scrapbooking paper scraps and a few embellishments to fancy them up.

These were fun to make!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments