Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Art - Christmas cards

White on white for Christmas!! I used the D'vine swirl CB embossing folder for the background which is layered onto white cardstock. The strip across is also smooth white cardstock. The greeting is actually colour printed onto vellum in blue (font called Embossed) and then embossed with Iridescent Ice (SU) embossing powder. Be sure to not have your embossing powder too close to your printer because they are really not compatible. The sequin snowflakes were iridescent on one side and plain white on the other. I used silver brads to attach them through all the layers and onto the front of the card. I love the winter blowing snow feel of the D'vine swirl background!!
This is one of the cards we made in my large Christmas card class - 20 cards!! 4 of 5 designs!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments