Wednesday, September 02, 2009

My Art - invitation #1

These are samples I have made up for a friend who is looking for wedding invitations!! It was so fun to play with paper and create some beautifully embossed cards!!

This invitation has it all - elegance, dimension and some bling!!
Added clear rhinestones to the centers of the white confetti flowers (M) and layered them onto this beautiful ribbon (M). Tucked the ends behind a layer that was embossed with D'vine Swirl (CB). Glued this layer to the front of the white card. Added two red punched hearts!!

Gorgeous!!

Therese

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Therese! Lucky girl! It will be hard for her to choose, I know I would have a hard time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments