Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Art - Christmas cards - a forest of trees

I love the trees on this card!! Each card has 7 trees made from Basic Grey decorative paper called Wassail. LOVE IT!!! I made the trees using the same method I described earlier by marking triangles on the back of the 12x12 cardstock. It is double sided cardstock so there was a wide variety for each person to make this forest of trees their own!! I stamped the greeting on a white rectangle and each person was able to customize their snowbanks!! The snowbanks were trimmed to the size of the card front and then the ribbon added. Then, the forest was created and glued in place and the snowbank glued on over the top of the bottoms. There are three different heights of trees - 4", 3.5" and 2.5". Love the graphic look of this card!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments