Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cardmaking - March - flowers!!

Flowers in honour of spring!! Spring has come here - we have had warm weather for a month and really no winter to speak of!! My front flower bed has crocuses blooming and daffodils & tulips coming up!!
For the cards I stamped and black embossed the flowers which I watercoloured then cut out leaving a very small white border. These were layered onto black squares with 3D foam tape which makes them pop very nicely!! I layered them onto a strip of white which features black edging - black cardstock cut with my scallop decorative scissors and pricked to add texture. I tied a double knot in my ribbon and layered it under the flowers. Adds a nice touch of colour. Brought a few stamps and a black stamp pad so a greeting could be added for those who were so inclined!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments