Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cardmaking - March - scalloped border

More embossing!! Love those embossing folders (CB)! I embossed just the bottom edge of the coloured layer and added a piece of decorative paper to the top. Used the scallop border punch (SU) on one edge of the coloured strip then pricked holes using a push pin and a piece of old mouse pad. Works really well. Added a white embossed strip over that. Glued the ribbon into place and added an embellishment with a glue dot.
The yellow one looks like it could be an Easter card so I brought my "Happy Easter" stamp so anyone who wanted to could add the greeting to the inside of their card. The pink one looks like an anniversary or wedding card with the little silver dove. I like to have variety in my cards - keeps me sane and provides more options for those who participate in cardmaking!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments