Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tea gifties

I created these little tea gifties for all the people who attended my SU party on Sunday afternoon!! It is always so much fun. I transform my livingroom/diningroom into a stamping studio and invite my friends over to stamp. My SU demo, Catherine always comes up with some great make and takes so we spend the afternoon stamping and being creative!! These little matchboxes were cut using the matchbox Bigz XL die by my daughter last year so I decided to make up the boxes and fill them with tea - we brought some back from London at the end of January - with a little note that they should enjoy a cuppa with a friend! I wrapped them with pink paper twist ribbon.
I hope they will all enjoy the tea!! I am hoping the orders will be in before Easter and we will have our goodies to play over the long weekend!! I would highly recommend hosting a SU party and having some friends over to play!! We had goodies to eat after all that stamping too!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments