Monday, May 31, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards - May 29 - little squares

I just loved this sketch when I saw several different cards on SplitCoast stampers that featured these cool little rounded squares!! These are so quick & easy and take so few supplies!! Choose a scrap of decorative paper - cut two 1" squares and corner round two opposite corners. I used my corner rounder from Michaels - it had a tighter round which worked better for the small squares. Choose two coordinating cardstocks and cut two 1" squares and corner round two opposite corners. Draw a cross on your cardstock with a black fine tip marker, add your rounded squares and stamp a greeting!! In my case, I laser printed the cross and greeting on white cardstock in advance so all that needed to be done was to glue on the rounded squares and then glue this layer to the card front!!!! All sort of colours for these ones and four different greetings!!
Therese

1 comment:

Please leave your comments