Sunday, June 20, 2010

Christmas - June - snowman

A wonderful little snowman!! This is a digital stamp I downloaded from My Grafico. You can find the set here. They have a LOT of wonderful images and some freebies. Check them out!!
I layered coordinating decorative paper on my card front - my first card using coordinating designer paper!! I shopped for cardstock that matched on my trip to Cleveland this year so it came together very well. It is so quick and easy to laser print digital images - great time saving for a class!! I colour printed the greeting which I tried to pop out like I have seen on many cards lately. Unfortunately, the end under the image let go and my greeting no longer popped so I recommended yesterday to put a small piece of dimensional tape in the center back of the greeting which retains the pop very well. I have a really creative bunch so there was a lot of variety in the look of the cards created with this card kit!! Love it when that happens and people add their own creativity to their cards!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments