Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cards with trees

More Christmas cards!! I was rummaging around on my desk and found the little stack of trees and scraps left over from these cards so I decided to create a few more along the same lines. The half triangles created from cutting my trees from a sheet of decorative paper I attached to each other using regular tape on the back. I love how interesting they are because they are made up of two different papers. I added to the mix some large single layer trees and made up these cards. All the same ingredients -the red ones have a red colour printed greeting on ivory on a portrait card and the green ones (artichoke) have theirs printed on white cardstock on a landscape card. I added a little embossed die cut heart and a star punchie!! The card front is embossed with the Swiss dots embossing folder.

I have made up a few kits as well. I will offer them to my group in the fall or will make them up when I am too busy to make Christmas cards - maybe November!!

Very happy with how these turned out!!

Therese

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving these Christmas tree cards Therese - great great way to use up scraps and create special Christmas cards all at the same time! I just noticed your blog (Art for the Creative Minds) and may be jumping all over the place with comments.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments