Sunday, January 29, 2012

Masculine card

My card box is completely out of masculine cards so I set about making one today.  I am hoping to be able to use this same sketch in different colours with a different stamp to make a few more!!
Used the TH Ornamental die to cut my book page, sponged and stamped the edges of the die cut and stamped my little boat in a teal ink.  Laid it over a double embossed background from my stash, added a knotted ribbon and a colour printed greeting.  I punched the greeting using the SU tab punch which I thought echoed nicely the shape of the die cut, sponged it a bit too and attached it using 3D foam tape!!
The next ones should go more quickly!!

Therese

1 comment:

  1. What a great masculine card. Was the boat a stamp, or did you free hand it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments