Wednesday, April 18, 2012

French Vintage swap cards

I created these cards for a "French Vintage with a fancy fold' swap on AFTCM.  Have been wanting to try this fold for a while so just decided I would try it for this swap.  I downloaded all the images from The Graphics Fairy, brought them into my layout program (Corel Draw) and laid them out to create all the pieces I was going to need to make the cards.  I printed one in black and white and the other in colour.  I really like both of them!! I used one of them for my card exchange and sent the other on its way to my swap partner!!
I am hoping to be able to use this fold again. It was not difficult to work out.  I cut my cardstock to 4.25"x 11" and folded it in half.  Then I cut 3" x 4.25" off the one side and used it as the front layer.  Too easy!!
I will try using coordinating decorative paper next time around!!

Therese

1 comment:

  1. These are really, really beautiful. Your swap partner is fortunate.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments