Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cardmaking - March - embossed handmade paper

These cards were our last of the night and quick & easy!!  We layered some decorative paper to a coordinating card front and glued on our little sheets of embossed handmade paper.  Added a layered greeting  and some ribbon with staples!!  The greeting is a combination of the SU window punch and the modern label punch - they layer very nicely.  I have a reusable Corel Draw file I use to create whatever greetings I need that have the correct format for punching with the window punch which is a great time saver when I have kits to prepare!!
It was great to see some new people last night and some I haven't seen in a while!!  A great group!!

Spring has sprung here - daffodils are 8" high already!!!  Will probably be blooming within the week!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments