Friday, June 08, 2012
The music background is from Free Vintage Digistamps which I colour printed and glued to my card front. The other two digital images I found at Pure Clipart and at Clipart Monster Club. I added DANCE using embellished letters. I created these typewriter letters years ago which I laser printed and punched out using my 1/2" punch. I watercoloured them and added Dimensional Magic to finish them off nicely. Once dry I used glue dots to attach them to my card front. Added my coloured image with 3D foam tape which overlaps my white seam binding that features a simulated bow. To simulate a bow, simply tie a short piece of seam binding with a single knot to the long piece that has been attached to the inside of the card. It can easily be adjusted by sliding along the ribbon.
I made my pop ups a little less wide to accommodate the height of my ballerina and if I were to create another one of these I would stick with the 1" ones as they are more sturdy and make a my card taller to fit all the elements.
So now to decide which one to send to my swap partner!!