Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day card

Made this card for my DH for Father's Day.  I just received some grunge board elements as a prize from one of my groups and thought that the coffee cup one would work so popped out the pieces and painted them up with brown, tan and gold acrylic paint.  Once they were dry I reassembled the pieces and highlighted the cup with some clear dimensional paint.  I love the way it worked out.  The music background has been downloaded from Free Vintage Digital Stamps and colour printed.  I added some black twill and caramel seam binding and mounted my layered element over them using 3D foam tape.  Add a layered greeting with a bit of bling!!
He loves music and coffee so I thought this worked pretty well for him!!

Therese

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments