Sunday, July 29, 2012

Christmas card - Believe

When I was delivering kits from my last Christmas card class I had a friend ask for a set of kits, so this week I set about making up another set of Christmas cards for her!!
I love this image with the baby Jesus and Santa!!  I downloaded it from Melonheadz Illustrations along with the greeting which I modified to suit the image.  I laser printed the image and greeting, watercoloured both of them, layered them on red, stapled on two lengths of seam binding and glued the whole piece to a green card front.  Lots of wonderful digital images over at Nikki's blog so go and check it out!!
Great time to start on your Christmas cards!!  It really is wonderful to have them all made and ready to go come the end of November!!  If you need inspiration or direction you can check out the links to the Christmas challenge blogs I have on my blog - right hand side!!  My sister is running one this year - check it out here!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments