Sunday, July 29, 2012

Christmas card - snowman

I found this card on Splitcoast Stampers that featured a snowman face and thought it was so effective that I thought I would see what I could come up with.  I created a frame and some masks to get the look I was going for using this digital image from Rusty Pickle - Silly Shells Digital Creations!!  I am pretty happy with the way it turned out!!  I laser printed the image, watercoloured it, added some glitter to the hat and nose and trimmed it leaving a bit of a white border.  I layered decorative paper onto my card front, added two large embossed rick rack die cuts, added my image layered onto orange using 3D foam tape and added a layered snowflake embellishment.
I really love this decorative paper and am very close to the end of my supply!!  I used it here, here and here!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments