Thursday, January 03, 2013

Felted die cut thanks

These felted snowflakes were in the little envelope of die cuts that my daughter sent me for Christmas!!  Love crafty gifts!!
On the left hand card I layered the snowflakes over a wax resist background, added some snowflake sequins and attached them to the card front using little white brads.  In keeping, with the simple look of this card I added a little circular vellum greeting which I just glued to the decorative paper!!  On the right hand card, I layered the felted snowflakes onto a brown embossed background (SU), added some string hangers which I glued to the back using double sided tape, added some sequins and attached them using brown mini brads. Thrifty Tip:  I coloured the domes of white ones with a brown sharpie - voila - brown ones!!  I added a colour printed greeting which I punched with the modern label punch (SU).

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments