Thursday, January 03, 2013

Reuse thank yous

More thank you cards!  On these three, I used the stickers and gift tags that our daughter used on our little gifts at Christmas.
The top card uses a background from my stash.  It was an experiment in using an acrylic block and ink pads to monoprint on cardstock.  It did not suit my purpose when I created it but today it was the perfect thing to layer this cute light bulb sticker on to!  I embossed the layer (SU), glued it to a coordinating card front and added a layered colour printed greeting (SU).
The left hand card has a white on white quilted background embossed with snowflakes (CB) which I found in my stash.  I added the little Santa gift tag, a layered colour printed greeting and mounted the whole thing to a coordinating card front.   The right hand card has an embossed background which I highlighted with glitter.  Once dry, I added a snowman gift tag and a layered colour printed greeting.
I have saved the tissue paper the gifts were wrapped in for making some serendipity backgrounds later on.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments