Thursday, February 07, 2013

Heart cards with border punched greetings

These cards feature decorative paper and heart embellishments.  I used a 4"x 4" of decorative paper and cut in two - 2.5" and 1.5".  We glued the larger piece at the top of the card front and the smaller at the bottom. To create the middle section we glued the colour printed greeting to a coordinating strip of cardstock and then added two border punched strips to each long side.  This element we glued over the gap on the card front and trimmed it to the edge of the card.  Added the heart embellishment using 3D foam tape.  This is such a flexible sketch!  Depending on the paper, you can create a card for any occasion!!  The card on the right features black and white paper I created using Graphics Fairy images because I did not have any paper in my stash that  worked well with my little chipboard heart!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments