Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baby cards - Series #3

These cards will go with a few more as a gift for a new Mom.  It is always a busy time when you bring a new baby home and having cards on hand to acknowledge the gifts you receive always appreciated!!
These cards are the last in a series I started a couple of months ago.  You can check the others out here and here.  The supplies were still sitting on my desk.!!
For these cards I embossed the card fronts, added the decorative paper in several different patterns and added the embossed flowers as my main elements.  Three of them have little circular greetings on the card and the other has a colour printed greeting.
It was fun to make these cards and I was happy to be able to make good use of the supplies I had at hand.
I made a few more cards for the baby gift.  You can check them out here.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments