Tuesday, November 12, 2013

More baby cards!

These are the other set of baby cards I made up. The decorative paper is from a set of paper announcements I bought a few years ago.  Pink and green makes them just perfect for baby cards!!
I cut the original panel in two and die cut the bottom edge with a thin wavy die.  I trimmed the other edges just a little bit so they would fit nicely on my green card fronts.  I stamped the baby saying (SU) on the tags provided in the kit and added a section of ribbon which was also included.  I attached the tag using 3D foam tape and added some faux stitching along the wavy edge using a white gel pen.  It was just as easy to make them portrait as landscape.
Love making cards - baby ones are fun!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments