Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Landscape birthday card

Today, I created this masculine birthday card using a landscape stamped image from my stash.  I watercoloured the water and the sky and then created a line of trees at the horizon.  I layered the image onto green cardstock, trimmed it leaving a large margin on the right which I cut using an angled border punch (MS).  I embellished the edge with a couple of lines and some dots using a silver gel pen.  I used silver ink to stipple (SU) the edges of my black card front and adhered my image leaving an even border.  I added a layered greeting which consists of a laser printed greeting punchie over a dark green scalloped oval (SU) on the top right section of my card.
Makes me think of the Thousand Islands - a place with the most beautiful natural scenery!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments