this ornament for a different swap on a different group but when my original idea for the gifties for this swap became too time consuming I decided to just make a few of these instead!! I am very happy with how they turned out!! I managed to make them all different using my supply of Ebeads. I did all the beading first - there were beads everywhere!! I put all those supplies away and then dug out the ribbon and started matching ribbon to the contrasting beads. I am always amazed that with hundreds of rolls of ribbon sometimes I cannot find a really good match - for those I came up with a colour that worked even if it didn't match perfectly.
You can check out the tutorial for this ornament by clicking the link to Tutorials just under my header at the top of this page.