here for the cards I made with the first sheet.
I cut the 8" x 8' sheet into 4" squares then trimmed them at 2.5" which left 1.5" pieces. I chose a coordinating red for my card fronts and dug through my red scraps and found some coordinating 7/8" maroon strips to use as an accent.
Black Berry Jelly) and two round images (CLKER - tea and TORICO - hearts) which I combined with punched greetings. I watercoloured my images and layered them onto red. I glued my decorative paper to the card fronts leaving a gap in between. I layered the maroon strips onto the white ones and trimmed them to fit over the gap and glued them into place. I added dots using a marker on the large scallop border and pierced the small scallop border using a push pin. I added my layered images using 3D foam tape and positioned the punched greetings next to the scalloped circle images. I varied the orientation of the cards and greeting/images to make the cards different.
So those two sheets of decorative paper made eight cards!! A few more to add to may stash!