Thursday, August 13, 2015

Birthday cards with balloon stickers


 I bought a sheet of balloon stickers when my granddaughter was visiting so I could make cards while we were crafting.  She is a very independent and capable crafter so she usually does her own thing during crafting time though we do discuss all sorts of things as well as craft.
I am just getting them finished this week.
 I will be passing them to my daughter who is often in need of last minute kids birthday cards.
It was fun to pull the colours for my card and the layers from the balloons and just do whatever I wanted.  Generally, I prepared the main element - white cardstock, balloon sticker and a stamped greeting first and then decided what else I was going to do.
As you can see, I added ribbon, punchies, glitter glue, a bit of watercolour, embossed layers and layers trimmed with decorative scissors.
Lots of fun!!!  It is amazing how many cards can be made with one sheet of stickers.  I have run the course of this inspirational tool and have a few leftover which I will be sending to grandchildren to create with.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments