Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cards created with reused card front and back

I received a small card in one of my swaps a while back and thought it would do very nicely for a layer on a card so I set it aside.  I made two cards with it!!
The front with the butterfly I layered onto purple and then onto a blue green card front.  I punched a large oval in the front layer and added a small oval punchie colour printed greeting into the opening!!!  Done!!
For the other card I used the back which was simply printed with little butterflies.  I layered it onto a light aqua layer, added a layered watercoloured image of a fish and a punched coloured printed greeting over two ribbons.  Very happy with how this one turned out as well.
It is fun to use free crafting supplies and make use of something that most would simply throw out or recycle.  I will be sending one of this off to my partner for my monthly card exchange.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments