Friday, February 26, 2016

Birds and flowers for this fun card

This large card was fun to make.  It actually uses the cover from the pad of paper!!  I layered a greeting in the glittery green frame where the name of the paper "Songbirds" was printed.  I added a green layer that filled the area and then added a layered oval greeting that was embellished with watercolour and mounted onto a red scalloped oval (SU).  I die cut the scalloped border for the top(SU), butted it to the trimmed decorative border and taped them together with regular tape.  I cut a strip just the size I needed for the bottom and taped them together.  I glued this large element to a white card front.  To continue the glitter theme of the paper I added dots of iridescent glitter glue to the scallops and two rows along the bottom.  It still needed a bit of something to I dug out some red daisy flowers and glued them into the scallops and then added a dot of glitter glue to their centers. That was better!!  Love this paper!!!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments