I had paired this image with an ivory card on my desk thinking they would be components of a card down the line. I worked on a few colour combinations and when I found this background (plastic wrap and watercolour) I decided the card needed to be darker so instead of finding a different cardstock I simply sponged the edges of the ivory card until it was the colour I wanted. I added a dark red layer beneath the image and the background. I liked the yellow organza ribbon which I added to the background before assembling all the pieces. I tied on an extra short piece to simulate a bow. The image just got a little bit of gray watercolour on the dove and some red on the letter (Arthur's Clipart) before being adhered to the red layer and then to the card front. I added a laser printed punched (SU) greeting which I sponged with the same colour as the card front to tone down the ivory. Adhered the greeting with 3D foam tape. Another card for my stash!