Monday, May 23, 2016

Butterfly thank you card

Another card made with supplies that have been accumulating on my desk.  I love the decorative paper  - white embossing on white cardsotck of a IO flourish background which was then watercoloured with yellow's and blues!!  I trimmed it and mounted it to a black card front. I had set aside the butterfly image (CLKER) a while back because I thought it worked so well with the background.  I watercoloured it and when it was dry I layered it with a green cardstock oval and mounted it to my decorative paper.  The little fussy cut scroll greeting (CLKER) was just the perfect thing to finish off this card.  I watercoloured it slightly to just tone down the white and added it using 3D foam tape.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments