Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Decorative paper with a watercoloured laser printed image of a cross

I wanted a simple cross image for this Easter card so I managed to find one on a clip art site.  As I look at it now, it looks a little off center so I will have to correct that before the next time I use it.  I laser printed the image and watercoloured it.  I layered it onto brown cardstock and distressed the edges.  I found this scrapbook paper background in my stash and it coordinated perfectly so I simply added a blue ribbon that coordinated adhering the ends to the back and then mounted it to a beige card.  I embossed the greeting (SU) onto a watercoloured yellow scrap, ripped the bottom edge and trimmed the left hand side and tucked it below the ribbon adhering it in place.  I offset my focal element so it would just cover the right hand side of my greeting which worked perfectly!!! 

It is always good to be reminded of the reason for the season. 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments