Friday, May 25, 2018

A cute bear die cut makes a beary special card

This bear die cut (SX) is so conducive to making these special cards!!  I created kits for my March class and am just getting to making up a few kits for my card stash. 
This one features a lavender bear die cut with its details watercoloured in pink.  I added a little white heart punchie to his middle and positioned some black cardstock behind his eyes and nose to get them to show up nicely.  I used decorative paper that features a rainbow as a background which works perfectly.  I trimmed the laser printed greeting on the bottom edge with decorative scissors and glued it to bottom of my card front. I border punched a piece of coordinating pink cardstock and cut a slot on every second set of holes in which I threaded through a white satin ribbon adhering the ends to the back with double sided tape.  I positioned this embellishment over the top edge of the greeting using double sided tape to keep it in place.  I added the bear tucking one of his legs behind to border to give the card a bit of depth. 
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments