Friday, May 25, 2018

Two cute truck cards with laser printed special occasions greetings


I love this little truck die cut which my sister cut for me when she visited earlier this year!!  I made up some kits for my January card class and am making up a few kits for my stash.  These have fun greetings!!   I mounted some blue decorative papers to the black card fronts to simulate a sky and then overlapped a torn piece of green decorative paper below that to simulate roadside greenery leaving a strip of black at the bottom.  I added white strips to the black strip to simulate pavement.  I coloured in my little truck - black for the tires and glitter pen for the headlights, windshield, bumper, hubcaps and door handle.  I added balloons to each of them in a different way.  For the one on the left, I printed a balloon bouquet, fussy cut it and mounted it over the back of the truck.  For the one on the right, I added balloon punchies and used a fine tip black marker to draw in the strings.  I mounted the trucks over the ends of the balloons and then added my fussy cut laser printed greetings to make them look like they are being flown from the back of the truck cab.  I have a few more so there will at least a few more that will appear in a bit.  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments